Possum Survey Report
A fully qualified Murray Pest Control technician will complete a visual inspection with report & proposal.
The report will document all locations of:
- possum access points
- blocking and proofing required
- foliage that needs to be cut back
- trees and wires that need collars and discs attached
- recommendation for locations possum nesting boxes
It is important to remember:
- Brushtail and ringtail possums are protected and a PERMIT is required to trap and release.
- Possums can cause building damage by staining ceilings (urine) and chewing on electrical wiring, causing fires.
- Possums will travel along electrical/telecommunications lines from the building to telegraph poles to access a roof.
- Possums have learnt that the suburban roof cavity is an excellent shelter, thus causing great distress to householders due to their activities that are nocturnal and noisy.
Note: Only for Adelaide Metro and for Residential properties. Commercial & Regional customers, please send us a message here: email@example.com.